TO JOIN OR RENEW:
Fill out the form below and pay online via PayPal or any major credit card. You do not have to be a member of PayPal.
If you prefer to pay by check, fill out the form, print this page and send it along with your check to:
PO Box 3714
Honolulu, HI 96812
HPGS is the largest voluntary multidisciplinary group committed to dialogue and discussion, networking and information sharing on issues and policies affecting older adults in this geographic area. More than 400 older adults, caregivers, gerontological educators, medical and social service practitioners, health care providers, agency personnel and organizations from all sectors of the community make up the membership.
Benefits of an HPGS membership include:
1. A monthly newsletter which is distributed electronically and filled with age-related news, events, activities, job openings, announcements, and more.
2. Meetings and events to inform HPGS members about timely and relevant issues affecting older adults and provide opportunities to network with experts and leaders.
3. Scholarships to support those pursuing education or training in the field of aging.
4. Discounted access to the HPGS two-day biennial conference that provides professional and educational presentations on aging research, practice and policy and includes national and international participants.
5. An annual event to recognize a distinguished member of our community who has made significant contributions to advance the welfare of older adults in Hawaii.
6. An informative website that serves as a portal to recorded webinars, conference presentations, featured meeting speakers, newsletters and links to valuable community resources.
7. A member-only job board that lists openings and opportunities for positions in organizations that serve older adults.